Re: [Condor-users] Condor commands execution using system() function in C++

> Continuing on the problem I am facing with the system()
> function and the condor commands, I was wondering if you
> happen to have any insight if the problem is operating system
> specific. I mean, if the problem is a problem with Windows
> and not with Unix, may be that way, I can help myself. Can
> you guide me further.

I am always suspicious of Windows. Much in the way of computing tasks
via Condor is made harder when using Windows. If you have the ability to
run on Linux it can't hurt to try it.

Otherwise I'm out of ideas for you to try. :)

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,  or copying  of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.