Re: [HTCondor-users] Jobs on Windows and heterogeneous pool

Thank you for your response

At the beginning I thought that use Condor on Windows go to be easy or the
same as Linux but it's really complicated...

I want to submit jobs from Linux (most of time, but it's an avantage if I can
submit from Windows too) and I just want that these jobs run on Linux or
Windows executer indifferently.

I will test your proposition to create a batch... but It's significate that I
can't submit a single jobs (single submit file) for executing on Linux and
Windows, no ?

Windows is really strange after reboot the PC and search solutions on Linux
(other partition) I get back to Windows and I've no more error which occur at
the submitting of jobs (but jobs are put on hold after few seconds like at the
beginning)

Heterogeneous pool are not really supported if we have to create another
configuration and above all another submit file therefore another
submission...

Bye.

-* Romain *-