Re: [condor-users] problem with Java execution

When you run java in java universe Condor tries to run something like:
3/15 19:44:54 About to exec /usr/local/java/j2sdk1.4.1_01/bin/java
-Xmx1006m  -cp
/usr/local/condor/lib:/usr/local/condor/lib/scimark2lib.jar:.
-Dchirp.config=/var/condor/execute/dir_10797/chirp.config
CondorJavaWrapper /var/condor/execute/dir_10797/jvm.start
/var/condor/execute/dir_10797/jvm.end test
If you increase the log level, you are probably supposed to see in
StarterLog something about Condor being unable to run java
Put D_ALL for starter, just to be sure, and hopefully you will catch it.