[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Condor-users] No error details in Stork log
- Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 09:22:53 -0500
- From: Jeff Weber <weber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Condor-users] No error details in Stork log
Sometimes Stork does not capture the module error into the error code.
This is a known bug. Two items to look at:
1) does running the Stork module by hand from the command line, with the
same environment seen by the stork_server succeed:
# stork.transfer.gsiftp-file gsiftp://gdx0082/tmp/A_01 file:/tmp/A_01
2) The error seen by stork when running the module will be saved to the
job stdout and stderr files. Ensure your stork submit file has these
output = /path/to/job/stdout/file
err = /path/to/job/stderr/file
And examine those files after the job runs.
On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 00:41 +0200, Lamine AOUAD wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have trouble with stork_submit.. There is no error in the error_code
> from stork_status (error_code = "";)..
> globus-url-copy and stork.transfer.xxx-xxx work well from the command line..
University of Wisconsin, Madison