Re: [Condor-users] No error details in Stork log

Lamine:

Sometimes Stork does not capture the module error into the error code.
This is a known bug.  Two items to look at:

1) does running the Stork module by hand from the command line, with the
same environment seen by the stork_server succeed:
# stork.transfer.gsiftp-file gsiftp://gdx0082/tmp/A_01  file:/tmp/A_01

2) The error seen by stork when running the module will be saved to the
job stdout and stderr files.  Ensure your stork submit file has these
entries:
output = /path/to/job/stdout/file
err = /path/to/job/stderr/file

And examine those files after the job runs.

	Jeff

--
Jeff Weber
University of Wisconsin, Madison