Re: [Condor-users] How to start/restart Condor morequickly onWindows

Hi Ralph:

Yes, it caught me at first too (and not just once--it's now a
fixture on my white board [and may not be removable any longer;
it has been there for over a year and a half]). Maybe an
alternate name is in order:

WINDOWS_FIREWALL_IS_OFF=True

Or something to that effect.  The current name is meant to suggest
that the condor daemons are an exception to the firewall rules.

Thoughts?

Regards,
-B