Re: [Condor-users] condor-reuse-vm2 Job Owner in Windows

> For this prototype, I want to install all of this on a
> standalone machine
> just to test if everything works. As far as I understand it, there is
> no domain controller for this prototype.

Try this and tell me if it works: on your execute node stop Condor:

	net stop condor

Start a condor_schedd process on this machine from the command line:

	condor_schedd -f

And now in another window run:

	condor_store_cred add -u diane -p <password>

And now go kill the condor_schedd daemon and restart Condor on the box:

	net start condor

That caches the local password for you local account with the local
Condor installation.

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.  This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.