From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of diane
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 9:36 PM
To: 'Condor-Users Mail List'
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] condor-reuse-vm2 Job Owner in Windows

Ian,

I was finally able to get condor to run my application
sub processes to completion when running as condor-reuse-XXX,
rather than 'diane', without having to go to the trouble of
using 'run_as_owner' or other special credential stuff.

I just altered the user account of 'condor-reuse-xxx' to change
access from 'limited' to 'admin' and that seemed to work.  Yay!

Now, is that a nono?

Diane